Rags to Riches is designed especially to share handmade books, journals and paper art. The objects on this blog are made totally of recycled materials or discared paper, and cardboard. Please feel free to comment on any of my postings. I would love to hear from you.
Enjoy
♥♥♥

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Papermakers of Victoria

I am a member of Papermakers of Victoria and in this month newsletter The Deckle Edge I was featured in the member profile column and I would like to share it with you. For easy reading you can enlarge the image just by clicking on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Proud! This is a very good write up. I'm excited to "see the show" once you're able to post it.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hey Bowerbird...you are a Star!!! What a wonderful article...All the best for the exhibition...I know it will be great...Dzintra♥x

Micki said...

Wow, congrats on the article! it is wonderful!
Micki

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!!
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all the community.